Friday, March 13, 2015

Greena-Colada Smoothie


I've been blogging smoothies like a mad woman this week!! I just can't stop sharing the health with you all! I created this smoothie for my friend, Shannon, because she wanted a green smoothie that was sweet. This one has a tropical flare and reminds me of a pina-colda, plus lots of spinach. It got a big thumbs up from the kids; they said they loved it! The addition of coconut milk makes the smoothie rich and creamy. If don't want the extra calories, just omit it and add a whole cup of water instead.

This recipes make a lot of smoothie! Feel free to cut it in half if you are blending for one. Enjoy!

2 large handfuls of fresh spinach
1 small or 1/2 large cucumber
1 cup pineapple
1/2 cup strawberries or mango
2 oranges
2 bananas
1/2 cup canned coconut milk
1/2 cup water
1 cup ice cubes

Mix all ingredients in a high power blender until completely smooth and creamy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment