Monday, June 17, 2013

Fennel, Apple & Lemon Juice


Okay, I have seriously been going crazy over blogging all these juice recipes!!!! I *PROMISE* I will try to post something new soon, soon, soon!!! But for now, just indulge me and take a look at this little beauty!!!

Fennel tastes like black licorice to me. I have to say, I am NOT a black licorice lover one single bit. But, there is something about that flavor mixed with the apple and lemon that is just lip-smacking delicious!!! This just was uber refreshing and I will definitely be making at again!!! Let me know how you like this.

1 fennel bulb, washed and cut (I didn't use the tops, but I'm sure you can)
2 organic apples, washed and cut
1 lemon, outer zest peeled, remove as many of the seeds as you can

Run everything thru the juicer. Serve with ice if you like it cold. Place any extras in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Juice should be consumed within one or two days max. This made two 8 oz glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment