Saturday, May 10, 2014

The BEST Thai Peanut Butter Sauce EVER


I am seriously obsessed with this Thai Peanut Butter Sauce my friend, Christine, shared with me. I have tried so many peanut butter sauces at home and they never quite measure up to the ones I eat in restaurants. This recipe is the exception! It is perfect.....it is delicious....it is exactly what I have been striving for at home in my kitchen.  Thank you for letting me share your masterpiece with the world, Christine!!
The BEST Thai Peanut Butter Sauce:
1/4 cup peanut butter <I have also used almond butter with delicious results>
2 Tbl soy sauce <I have also used tamari>
2 Tbl rice vinegar
1 Tbl honey
2 Tbl sesame oil
2 Tbl garlic, chopped
2 Tbl fresh ginger, grated*
2 tsp Sriracha
1/3 cup water
*I must admit I have omitted the ginger before and the dressing is still incredible without it.....it is excellent with ginger, of course, but, if you don't have it (or don't like it) and are in a pinch, the sauce will still turn out great....
Mix all ingredients together until full combined.  Done. 

I have used this sauce to enhance many dishes from Vietnamese spring rolls to chicken and coleslaw wraps. Stayed tuned for those recipes!! I will blog soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment