Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Landi's Cranberry Chicken



I think the Forgotten Chicken recipe I posted a couple weeks ago might be the most talked about recipe I have posted to date! Friends are emailing me about it; ladies at the gym are telling me how easy it was to make; neighbors are saying it is on their menu for the week! Hearing these responses from my readers really made me think about what kind of recipes busy moms want to see more of....ENTER Landi's Cranberry Chicken! This super simple (and yummy!) chicken recipe was passed on to me by my friend, Landi. It has four ingredients! Yep, folks, just four! I served this super easy chicken alongside a salad and Roasted Smashed Potatoes (you gotta try those, too!).

*I only used two chicken breasts to make this recipe. If you plan to use three or four breasts, increase the amount of Italian dressing by 1/2 cup, making it 1 1/2 cups total. Enjoy!

2 Chicken Breasts, pounded (if using more, see note above*)
1 package onion soup mix
1 can of whole cranberry sauce
1 cup bottled Italian dressing


Preheat oven to 350F

Mix onion soup mix, can of cranberry sauce and 1 cup Italian dressing in a bowl till combined thoroughly. Pour into a baking dish. Submerge chicken breasts in sauce. Bake at 350F for 50 minutes. Spoon sauce over chicken when serving. You can even serve extra sauce in a little dish (I liked dipping the smashed potatoes in the sauce, too! Would also taste great over rice). Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Absolute deliciousness. I loved it I made for dinner tonight along with some stuffing with mandarin oranges and cranberries it was perfect

    ReplyDelete