Monday, August 25, 2014

5 Minute Artisan Bread from CSF


This bread was outrageously good!! And it was crazy easy to make- no kneeding!! Yes, I said it- NO KNEEDING!!! And I will admit it, it took more than five minutes....but, it certainly took much, much, much less time and effort than your typical, homemade bread (and it tasted better, too - SWEAR!). Oh, and you bake it in a pot! How cool is that?

This recipe comes from my most favorite cooking blog, Cafe Sucre Farine. This woman is a culinary genius. I have never made anything off her blog that isn't just fantastic.  I have to admit, when I saw this bread I thought it was way too good to be true- I was doubtful my bread would turn out as well as hers.....

But, I think it did! I mean, I'm guessing it did!! My kitchen smelled like a French Boulangerie; the bread came out crispy and crunchy on the outside and soft and perfect on the inside. Oh my, it was heavenly!!

Instead of posting the recipe, I am going to direct you to The Cafe Sucre Farine website.  Her step by step pictures are very detailed and her explanation on how to make this bread is extremely thorough. So, please click HERE to head on over to my favorite cooking blog and get yourself ready to bake some delicious bread!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment