Sunday, February 17, 2013

Favorite Tools: Mix & Chop


I have been wanting to do a post about one of my most favorite kitchen tools for a long time now! I do apologize that it has taken me so very long to introduce you to this marvelous tool....Once you start using it for yourself, you will wonder how you ever managed without it! This life-changing tool is called the Mix & Chop and it is made by Pampered Chef (this post is 100% unsolicited- I just love it).

For many years I shied away from making tacos or bolognase because I could never get the meat chopped finely enough with a spatula and boy do I hate big chunks of ground beef (not to mention the sore arm I always got from trying so hard and for so long to chop that beef). When the Mix & Chop came into my life, all that changed! It chops so well and so quickly....I do believe it is a thing of culinary beauty! Now I boldly approach recipes with ground meat of any kind......Stand back, Chili.....Move aside, Sloppy Joes.....You don't scare me, Spaghetti! Okay, okay, you get the point! But truly, with my handy Mix & Chop, I can conquer all things ground meat! The finely chopped consistency just tastes better; it is more like a restaurant.

So to all you readers I say, run, don't walk (okay, really just open a new browser and mosey on over to Pampered Chef's website) and order yourself a Mix & Chop! You will be happy to have this incredibly simple, yet functional, tool in your arsenal!

No comments:

Post a Comment